Zombies want your Candy Zombies want your Candy

the shot comes 5 seconds after i click. im not lagging or anything ether.

That Guy That Guy

bug, press down and then left or right you can go off the screen if you are against something

Help Me Fly Help Me Fly

stuck at funtomic. im using firefox and on the newest flash version. the music plays and if i click on it it makes a paper crumpling noise or something the first time i click on it.

Funtomic responds:

Sent you a PM for more info, we'd really like to solve this issue...

Creeper Cooker Creeper Cooker

good idea, i would like to see a minecraft version of cookie clicker but this still needs some work. more mobs and achievements. pressing enter gives you 100 clicks. my guess is that it was for your testing. i hope you redo this and make it better.

Evil Forest Evil Forest

is there going to be an evil forest 2 in the future? or a app for phones? its a pretty good rouge game. i really like the enemy designs. if you would like my idea for an addition you could have a book with no pages at the beginning and as you find items and monsters you gain that page with some lore of that idem or monster and a little story to go with it. it would add a lot to the game for people who like lore in games. its truly a great game. if you expanded it you could make a lot of money selling it on steam or something.

SeethingSwarm responds:

The book is a great idea! Unfortunately I won't be making a sequel to Evil Forest, at least not anytime soon. I do have plans on making a game in the future for mobile devices and touch screens, but it's still in the distance. Right now I'm focusing on a couple of awesome flash games I've been working on! I'm really excited about them and soon will be showing some screenshots, videos and info about one of them :) ...Thanks for the feedback and the 5 stars!

Experimental Shooter 2 Experimental Shooter 2

why did you have to kill the little guy :(

Memento Mori Memento Mori

i think about this everyday, and wounder why I'm even trying in life. i always answer the same way. i try in life so other people will know of what i achieved and what i didn't, how i did it and how i should of. i want to be known. even its only to a few. i want to be the best i can be, not for when i die, for when I'm alive.

Buttons Per Minutes Buttons Per Minutes

buddy, i think i may have found a bug. i got to 18 and my finger gave out and got mad and smashed the key board in rage and i got a record of 42. dont know how but i got all 3 medals so im happy :) got an amazing game but still good and solid for such a small one.

TheeCoffee responds:

Thanks buddy! :D

Broken Dreams Broken Dreams

"The company of myself" was a great game, i don't know why everyone is complaining that this came is like it. that's a good thing. its hard to come up with something new, that's understandable, most people make bad ripoff of other games, oh but not you, you went and improved an idea of a game. if you keep improving on an idea, it will become better and better. plus, its not like "The company of myself" was an original idea, i can think of many games it could have been from. good work paala. i hope to see more from you.

King's Ascent King's Ascent

that was amazing.it was a nice little game but the story is what made it as good as it was. most people just make the game but without the story to go along with it there is nothing to make you play till the end. the voice acting wasn't that great but its not much. the voices sounded too much like reading from a paper. next time make the people learn the lines and that will help a lot.